Cleaning and maintenance of oven and refrigerator
It is one of the appliances that need more hygiene, it is advisable to clean it thoroughly every two months, to avoid bad odors and malfunction. We recommend washing the interior walls and closure rubbers
of the doors with a sponge moistened in soapy water. The ICE BUCKETS covers and other removable plastics of the device, wash in the dishwasher or sink, with plenty of hot water and liquid detergent. The back should always be cleaned unplugged, and grease remover can be used if necessary. For bad smells put a saucepan with hot milk inside the refrigerator.
- Prepare an empty spray bottle and some sachets of baking soda.
- Using a funnel, place 3 teaspoons full of baking soda in the spray bottle, if the baking soda collapses the funnel, decongest it with water. (Three teaspoons full of baking soda are enough for a 1-liter bottle.)
- Shake the spray bottle so that all the baking soda dissolves in the water.
- When the oven is cold, start spraying the water solution we have prepared on the coal.
- After wetting it with the solution, once it is cold, use your oven as you normally would, and remember to keep moisture with the solution sprayed from the top to the sides and inside the oven between meals.
Do not worry about the presence of baking soda in food, since it is one of the main ingredients of many recipes such as cornbread.
Using this technique, the black charcoal that had been nailed to the sides of his oven in the form of black powder was very easy to remove with napkins or a small brush.
- When the oven is cold, wipe it with a damp cloth.
- Repeat the process several times until all the black carbon is gone and good luck!